Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Questioning The Holocaust


http://QuestioningTheHolocaust.com

GasChamber Hoax

I went to questioningtheholocaust.com and there is good information on there. I look forward to the rest of this documentary, but I'm weary because of how the website is trying to make the case that the imagery of dead bodies is real from the Holocaust because of bombings that took place during World War II. Why wouldn't the imagery of the dead bodies be fake? Why does it have to be blamed on bombings? Faking imagery was very possible in the 1940s, so I wouldn't be surprised if the imagery of the dead bodies is totally fake and not from any bombings from planes or whatever.

Also the imagery from the post nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki looks fake to me. Most YouTube videos that expose nukes as fake still tell you the imagery is real but it's from firebombing. I think the imagery is fake and who knows what happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki and how much if any bombings took place.

No comments:

Post a Comment