Monday, February 29, 2016

Why Does My Baby Need So Many Shots?


I came across this pamphlet from United Healthcare and I couldn't believe the absurdity that I read.

This section where Dr. Health E. Hound is asked a question about Why Does My Baby Need So Many Shots was pathetic. In the response it says:
Vaccines are safe. They have been proven to work well. Complications are rare. Studies Show They Do Not Cause Autism or other conditions.
I can't believe a health insurance company is promoting Vaccines are safe and complications are rare and they've been proven to work well. That's a complete contradiction from what anyone can find on the internet about if vaccines are bad. I guess people will fall for this and not question what a health insurance company tells them to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment