Measles has just visited the Big Apple, and public health officials are warning the city’s small unvaccinated population to be on guard.Another fear mongering story being promoted to scare the shit out of people in New York City and to promote the Measles vaccine. A story like this is so laughable. A guy comes into the New York City and starts breathing the measles virus all over the places he visits. Now everybody is fucked because this "virus" is all over those places visited. Reads like a movie script for some horror movie. Make sure to get your toxic measles vaccine too.
Last Friday, the New York State Department of Health announced that an Australian tourist was confirmed to be carrying the viral disease days into their trip. Because exhaled measles can stay alive for up to two hours in the air or on surfaces, health officials have issued a precautionary alert for anyone who may have been exposed to the person as they traveled throughout the city and surrounding counties from February 16 to 21.
The locations where people could have been exposed to measles are:
An Australian Tourist Breathed Measles Virus All Over New York City Last Week | Gizmodo
- La Quinta Inn, 31 W. 71st Street, New York, NY, between February 16 and the morning of February 19, 2018.
- Oasis Bible Tours at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 5th Avenue, New York, NY, the morning of February 16, and the evening of February 17, 2018.
- Watchtower Educational Center, 100 Watchtower Drive, Patterson, NY, between 12:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. on February 19, 2018.
- Best Western Hotel, 1324 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, from February 19 until 12:00 p.m. on February 20, 2018.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Goshen – Middletown, 20 Hatfield Lane, Goshen, NY, from 4:30 p.m. on February 20 until 10:30 a.m. on February 21, 2018.
- Excel Urgent Care, 1 Hatfield Lane, Goshen, NY, between 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. on February 21, 2018.
I don't believe viruses exist and it's just made up fear porn. See the fake AIDS or the fake Ebola virus. I don't believe Measles is that much different from a bad cold or getting sick. The symptoms are fever, rash and coughing. Seriously? How's that so different from getting sick from being unhealthy? Also Tim Fakeologist at Fakeologist.com has some good blog posts and audios on viruses being a bunch of bullshit.