Monday, April 18, 2016

Serena Williams She-AMan

I know some prominent YouTubers have done videos on Serena Williams being a man and not a woman. Russianvids did a good video exposing how Serena Williams was a man and why. He also showed how other well known female athletes are really men. I don't think it's bullshit. I think it's legit and especially Serena Williams. If this story isn't a tell, then I don't know what is:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/04/18/00/3347FAF800000578-0-image-a-83_1460936862993.jpg
BY the power of Greyskull, she . has ... powerrrrr!

Tennis champion Serena Williams has shared a jawdropping picture on social media of herself at a party, dressed as He-Man from the 1980s animated series He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

The world’s number one ranked player was snapped alongside Arrow star Colton Haynes, who also cross-dressed for the party, appearing as Angelina Jolie’s character from the movie Maleficient.

With her blonde wig, metal breast plate and powerful muscles on display, Williams slayed her social media followers with the post.

“I seen it and died, rose from the dead and died again,” one of her followers posted.

The dress-up party kicked off the 7th annual Williams Invitational, held at Williams’ home in Florida.

It was a funny and provocative move from the six-time Wimbeldon champ, who has copped barbs and criticism over the years for her musculature.

“I know I get flack for my physique, and it has been a struggle to love my body, but now curves are in and I’m happier in myself,” Williams told The Times magazine in an interview earlier this year.

Serena Williams dresses up as He-Man, Master of the Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment