Saturday, February 13, 2016

Lesbian Barbie

https://01.img.society6.com/society6/img/V_P-hGHogCSgKD-fVMhE_ocVGrE/w_700/artwork/~artwork/s6-0009/a/2358875_14371212/~~/barbie-lesbian-kiss-canvas.jpg

The Lesbian Barbie is here. For all those little girls who know they are lesbians at such a young age. Feels like an agenda:
It’s a big few weeks for Barbie! First, Mattel revealed that Barbie would come in four different body shapes and eight skin tones; now, they’ve released what is technically the first lesbian Barbie – in the form of retired champion soccer player Abby Wambach

If you don’t follow sports, you may instead remember Wambach from a viral video of her kissing her wife, Sarah Huffman, after ending her career by winning the Women’s World Cup last July. And now she has a Barbie!
The doll was revealed at the MAKERS conference, where Wambach said:
“I’m not going to lie, you guys might not believe this… but I was a Barbie kid. I played with Barbies my whole life. I know about playing with Barbies who may or may not have looked like I felt – and I feel like this is a really impactful statement. It just proves we really are getting somewhere.”
Mattel Just Released The First-Ever Lesbian Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment