Saturday, November 14, 2015

Paris Terror Attacks Crisis Actor?


Antoine, a supposed eyewitness to the Paris Terror Attacks claims he heard Grenades.

Really? People just know the sound of Grenades?

Then he says his friend got hit with a Grenade and she's alright.

Really? A grenade leaves you alright?

Here's the transcript:

Antoine, Paris attack eyewitness (French): "Yes several crowd movements, not really justified. I live near Voltaire and when I went outside in front of my building, some men with guns were running in my street and told me to move, they were staring at something. The atmosphere was pretty weird."

Journalist, (French): "Have you seen wounded people?"

Antoine, Paris attack eyewitness (French): "No nothing like that, I saw lots of ambulances and police security everywhere. And I have just learned that one of my friends has been hit by a grenade in the Stade de France but she's not dead, she's all right. We have been really quickly barricaded."


No comments:

Post a Comment